Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mulling on Doing a Fish and Vegetables Diet



I read this interesting article by Bum Tenorio in the Philippine Star yesterday where he stated that he had to go pesca-vegetarian (he eats only fish, shellfish and vegetables) so that his BP would normalize.  I don't know my BP though but what I know is during my last doctor check-up, the doctor said I was borderline hypertensive.  I love eating meat and I eat it everyday.  However, since I crossed over to the wrong side of 40, I was thinking of being moderate already with my meat intake.  Maybe go pesca-vegetarian three times a week, to balance out all that meat intake.  I think I'll consciously do that this week. Anyway, that would also help me lose weight!  Let's see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment