Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me: The Soundtrack of My First Forty Years

I was a latecomer to love, never bothering much about it when I was younger.  I guess I just never felt it and that it came when I was already 27 years old did not even help since even at that age, I was still an immature and self-centered person!  No wonder 50% of marriages break up! Especially that these guys marry in their early 20s. 

Anyway, one of the lessons I've learned about love is that you can't make other people love you, even if you love them a lot.  In my case, dialogues like "Matututunan din kitang mahalin" doesn't really work, I guess.  It's either I like you, or I don't like you.  No middle ground.  That's why this song, poignant and sad as the lyrics are, really speak to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment