Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Did My First Oral Report in Spanish Class - On Salamanca!


Even if my schedule for the past week was a bit busy, I was still able to piece together my first oral report in Spanish class. We were assigned to talk about a city in Spain - and obviously, I chose Salamanca!  Alberto comes from Salamanca so it was a no-brainer that I would choose the city. 

I did try not to look at my notes while reporting but they came in handy, especially when I had to verify how something is called.  Also, my pictures were not exactly cooperating but in the end they did, so I was able to show the pictures to the class.

We are now heavily into conjugating the regular, irregular and reflexive verbs.  Time we didn't get when I was learning French.  I am still thinking in French though as my teacher asked me 'Hablas Frances?' after my report!


No comments:

Post a Comment