Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Discovering the Yumminess of Dezaato Pan




Vic discovered another new bakery called Dezaato Pan, which you can find along Morato Avenue in Quezon City, just in front of McDonald's.  It's actually in the building where my dentist is!  We took pictures first of this cake before we sliced it since it looked so deliciously and exquisitely made.  In reality, it is not so sweet, but it should be perfect for those who don't want their cakes too sweet.  It is still delicious though, and there is a thin gelatin on the top which separates the chocolate under.

Vic also bought a box of bread from here, and they're a bit similar to Bread Talk but I think, more delicious!  I am not much of a fan of Bread Talk too since I find their bread too expensive since my bread taste is too simple.  But anyhow, I will eat whatever is available in the house, fancy bread or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment