Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Daily Expenses: March 7, 2011



Today, I spent a little for entertainment since I watched a movie. I did give in to my food cravings so it contributed to the increased amount.  Here are my expenses today -

1.  food - 300 pesos (US$6.93) - two brownies and two pizzas. The pizzas sucked though since it was not fresh.  I should not buy from Yellow Cab on weekdays since their pizzas are not fresh.

2.  movie - 200 pesos (US$4.62)  - Cinema 7 in Trinoma is now that expensive!

3.  Internet - 88 pesos (US$2.04)

                ------------------------------
                  588 pesos (US$13.59)

No comments:

Post a Comment