Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Three Things I Liked About The Cold Light of Day


#1  The setting - Since I can speak rudimentary Spanish, I enjoy movies that are set in a Spanish-speaking country.  Since we arrived a bit late for the movie, I did not know that the setting was in Spain. I only learned about it when the clerk in the store said 'De nada' after Henry Cavill said 'Gracias'

#2 Henry Cavill - He had several shirtless scenes here and he looks hot! Yum yum!

#3 Bruce Willis and Sigourney Weaver - it was great to see two 80s icons in this movie!  They had pivotal roles so they weren't just part of the scenery

Otherwise, this movie was just lightweight fare and did not leave me in a state of suspense for any minute.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment