Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

Romancing Zac Efron in The Lucky One




I normally cringe at romantic stories preferring romcoms (romantic comedies) instead.  Watching one is like watching a movie in the Lifestyle channel or Universal. Anyhow, good thing both Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling are certified eye candies, so it was bearable to watch The Lucky One.  I am not really a fan of the work of Nicholas Sparks but I'm sure his legions of fans lapped this up since it has all the ingredients of the Barbara Cartland novels Mama and my sisters used to read before when I was growing up - only this time, the guy is an ex-Marine and bears this perpetually sad countenance.  The usual conflicts are there - nasty ex-husband, the secretive ex-Marine - but everything gets tied up quite neatly in the end.  Surely, this will please all Zac's and Nicholas' doe-eyed fans!

As for me, I was just happy to see Zac shirtless and tattooed!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment