Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Paula Patton: Definitely A Va Va Voom Girl



I first saw Paula Patton in the last Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible movie and she acquitted herself very well there considering the high caliber of the cast!  I saw her again last night in an African-American rom com Jumping the Broom.  I think the story was not saccharine enough for a rom com or there was just too much bickering that I didn't like the movie so much but since there were so many hot brothas in it, I just had to watch it till the end!  Even the women were fine, and Paula certainly had several teaser scenes here where she just stripped to her really fine undies!  It's an eye candy movie but with a very dragging melodramatic storyline.  This could've been fun!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment