Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Discovering Another Twinkie: Jerome Ponce


I don't really watch Gandang Gabi Vice but last night when we had dinner, the TV in the dining room was tuned to it. Apparently the maids now watch Channel 2 when they and the kids eat their lunch, so anyway, nothing wrong with that.  I didn't notice the guests much but when I checked Twitter last night, it said this young guy named Jerome Ponce was there and he was trending on Twitter! And he's a cute twinkie, at least in my book.  They say he stars in the hit TV series, Be Careful with My Heart.  Ok, well, that's exciting news for the masses, but well, no impact on me.  However, I'm sure this guy is going to grow into a very handsome young man and hopefully he does more serious stuff worth watching!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment