Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Clubbing At Eivissa!




I know I shouldn't be clubbing anymore with a mostly 20-something crowd but for me, it never gets old. I guess I inherited Mama's love for dancing, so if I get an excuse to do it, I will - and since it's the Christmas season - I will go clubbing as often as I could now - since the atmosphere is quite festive nowadays! I have been clubbing with Jenny since I was 18 and all the good dance clubs were still in Makati. So much has changed ever since but the energy and the music continues to seduce and enthrall even up to this day. I had to go out dancing tonight with a little pain on my left knee but I wouldn't miss it for the world! In the 52 weeks in a year, I think I only went out clubbing about twice this year - a really dismal figure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment