Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

This Week....I Will (For the Week starting December 13, 2010)

Since it's the Christmas season, I've decided to increase my tithing by 500% this week, primarily because I've felt the Lord has saved us this year from near financial ruin - and now that everything is slowly returning to its usual state - I feel that it's time to give back to the community once again.  I don't know why it's easy to spend on an expensive cup of Starbucks latte but not easy to drop four times the worth of that latte on the offertory bag every Sunday mass.  I wish to continue that practice this coming week.

Another thing I want to do this week is attend the nine day novena masses - which I've never done in my whole life.  I've attended, maybe three dawn masses in my whole 39 years here on earth.  Such a shameful statistic!  This week, I want to rewrite that, and finally complete the whole nine days.  It's not going to be easy, but as they say, if there's a will, there's a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment