Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 19, 2013

Usain Bolt: A Definite Force of Nature




As a young man, I followed Olympic athletics closely but as I started working, I missed out on the 2000, 2004 and 2008 Olympics, only making amends in the just concluded London Olympics, where I rediscovered the joys of watching world-class athletics!  

Definitely one of the athletes I enjoyed watching was Jamaican Usain Bolt!  It's pretty amazing to see him run - he's a definite force of nature!  And he is imposing to look at too - considering that he is side by side with some of the most fit men on earth!  When he runs, you can just 'feel' and see the rush - even if only from the television set!  He's such a joy to watch!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment