Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

Telling Your High School Crush After 25 Years

Best 25th high school reunion memory: I was making the rounds last night making chika chika when a guy wearing a plaid polo suddenly grabbed me and hid his name tag from me hoping I'd be able to guess who he was. After two seconds, I immediately said, "OMG, ______ you were my high school crush and I've been asking about you for years!" You could see from his face that I surprised him instead with what I said haha poor guy!! And yeah, he's still cute after all these years!! Beautiful beady eyes and cute impish grin, hayyyy....those were really innocent days pa......

No comments:

Post a Comment