Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Inseparable: Cool to Have Daniel Wu and Kevin Spacey in One Movie!


I am a big fan of the movies American Beauty and The Usual Suspects that's why Kevin Spacey used to be one of the actors I admired, until his acting became repetitive.  He shows a different kind of acting in this Chinese-funded movie though, with the English title of Inseparable. 

Incidentally, he co-stars with one of my favorite HK actors, Daniel Wu.  Just gauging from the trailer alone, it looks like an interesting movie!  I don't think this is going to be released here in Manila, but I can always look forward for the DVD release.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment