Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Shoppin Bag This Week: A Fan of These "Tired, Old Brands"







I actually didn't know that some of the stuff that I buy from several shops in Hong Kong are considered "tired, old brands"!  And I don't mean that in a derogatory way, since these brands have long and rich histories with royal connections or haute couture origins.  Only reason why they get such a tag is that they have fallen out of favor in their home origins and they have now sought new found fame, where else, but in the happening place in the world today, Asia!

These brands are Gieves & Hawkes, Aquascutum and Kent & Curwen.  Mostly, I get my sweaters or winter jackers from these guys since the tailoring is impeccable and they are not so trendy, you can wear them year in year out without having to worry if the style has gone out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment