Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

More Father's Day Tales



Indeed, during Father’s Day, the usual stuff that I hear children saying is this:   “Happy Father’s Day Dad!  Thank you for all the things that you’ve done for me.  You’re the best Dad, and I love you!”    I can not relate to all these things, since I grew up without a father on my side.   Many special occasions that came into my life without seeing him. Well, I am already used to it. I thought, as long as my mom was beside me.  I am perfectly alright even without his presence.  Even when I got married, I did not see any shadow of him.   So, as what I said, I did not give a damn.  Honestly, I am not really affected on the fact that my father is without by my side.  Since, I have not even seen him ever!  Perhaps, I would be in total pain, if I have got to experience living with him then he suddenly left me and my mom.  Nonetheless, I already feel numb about it. Still, whenever I see children with their dad; I feel something that has been lacking in my life.  
Although, I received a letter from him during my wedding day; but, I did not bother to read it.  But, things changed, when my mother died;    I was longing for my dad; that was the time that I made an effort to call him up in the province where I heard him working. But, I just disappointed to know that he just transferred to another place and no one had any idea where it could be.  And, until now, I have not seen my dad yet. I just wish that he is still alive and doing fine.    Nevertheless, I just feel so blessed by the Lord that I am here in this world because of my unknown dad.  Without him, I could not be where I am right now.  So, wherever you are Dad; Happy Father’s Day to you!  I still owe you my life.  But, I am more grateful to my Mom, because she was the one who did a lot of  sacrifices and  struggles    to be able to  give me    a good education as well as to provide me with unconditional love,  care,  relentless understanding  and  proper guidance as I was growing up. 
On the positive side, there are fathers who really  deserve to be given tribute even  it is not Father’s Day, they are the one who  have been doing their best to raise their children well; as   well as providing them with a quality of life that they deserve to have in this world.  And, I absolutely salute them for doing the great job!  Subsequently, now, that I am already a mother too, I always hear my children saying the same lines to their dad during Father’s Day.   Now, I am happy for my children because they are able to experience the feeling of being loved, cared guided and protected by their own dad.  That, even   during ordinary days, their father always make our children feel that he deserves to be given tribute even it is not “Father’s Day”!  You know, as for the children; love and care from their fathers is the greatest thing that they most wanted to have in this world.  And, I just hope that a lot of fathers out there do the same thing for their children.  Saying “Happy Father’s Day” connotes a deeper meaning to the children than it sounds to be.  It must be associated with total commitment by being responsible father to the children; as well as by nurturing them with love, care and understanding.  Moreover, these are the most essential factors    in showing the children how important they are to the lives of their fathers. With this in mind, I strongly believe that the success and achievement of the children largely depend on the love and quality time that their fathers have spent with them during the times that they needed it most.
As has been noted, there are fathers who really deserve those special greetings; and I would like to take this opportunity to greet them “Happy Father’s Day.” They are the one who really commit themselves to strive harder for the well being of their children.  In the same manner, I would also like to give tribute to my father in law who  in one way or another treat me as his own daughter; and  always makes me feel that I am luckier now than ever!  At this point in time, I could say, that he enables to   do the things that my own father has supposed to do to me and to my kids.  Again, Happy Father’s Day to all fathers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment