Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

Breakfast Buffet at the Empire Hotel in Brunei







I intentionally avoid eating buffets in Manila ever since it has become a trend for Metro Manilans to eat in popular buffet restos like Vikings for the simple reason that I will look like I'm 3 months pregnant days after eating there! But I make exceptions on vacations!! Anyway, how many times can you eat in a buffet, sa abroad pa, in such luxurious settings??!!! Rare, di ba? So pag buffet ang breakfast or dinner, gorah na!! I'll just worry about losing all the weight when I get back to Manila! Wag tumanggi sa grasya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment