Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Desserts to Die For at Park Avenue Desserts

Don't be fooled by the name.  This petit cafe also serves food as my friends and I ordered an assortment of pastas and salads to fill us up before samba dancing!  Conveniently located at the Paseo de Magallanes, it is well, a bit far for Quezon City residents like me, but the food and especially the desserts are to die for!  They are just incredibly scrumptious!  For a dessert freak like me, it was certainly a heavenly experience tasting the apple pie, the brownie and another pie whose name escapes me now.  Everything just melted in my mouth and sent me to sugary heaven!  I am definitely coming back since I want to sample more of their desserts!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment