Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Finally Implemented My Savings Plan



I have been planning to set aside a savings plan for the longest time and finally, I was able to implement it today. It's actually just the extra extra money that I have and the plan is to save it till when I really get old.  Too bad I started at such an old age of 40.  I could've saved more if I started earlier, but when you're younger, the savings just goes to the house, the car, the traveling.  This savings is my "cancer" savings.  At least when I'm diagnosed with cancer twenty years from now (I am so optimistic!) - I have a little money to prolong my life by 6 months.  Otherwise, I should just die with dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment