Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Surviving Hell Week

I just came through one of the hellish weeks of my adult life and I just want to thank my friends who helped me get through it! You are the guardian angels of my life!
Actually, my brother warned me na not to do it but I just wanted to know how strong I am to withstand immense pressure and stress. Ayun, a combination of positive thinking, a lot of prayers, careful planning and a lot of generous friends helped me get through it!
Not advisable to get through it again, considering that I'm hypertensive and might die of a heart attack anytime soon. But I love a good challenge once in a while. I just want to know how calm I can be when all the world around me is crumbling to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment