Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 1 of G-Force Project 2014

Day 1 of the G-Force Project 2014 with birthday boy JB, our teacher and Herzon, his assistant. Aren't we so lucky? (Insert big smile!)

But it's tougher than I thought! It's difficult to be alert and attentive at 9 in the evening when all your body wants to do is to lay down in bed and watch Walking Dead.

Anyway, midway through the class, my concentration was flagging, maybe because the AC wasn't working so well, and my counting was really off. Well, I might really need to take a power nap before the class so I get there with my mind a bit refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment