Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 16, 2012

American Horror Story Asylum Is My Favorite TV Show of the Week

I was lucky to see two episodes of American Horror Story Asylum one after the other this week in Jack TV because the show's story is really good!  I love it!  It's so sick!  My favorite episode of the week involved an exorcism which was filmed really well, it could rival a movie!

Here are my favorite TV shows for the week ending November 16, 2012 - 

#1 Jack TV - American Horror Story Asylum - exorcism scene

My second favorite TV show was this episode of Criminal Minds where the story was of two elderly people who kidnapped kids!

#2 Universal - Criminal Minds - kidnapper of kids

Most of the episodes of Grimm that I've seen are not really scary but the one I saw this week about a bunch of wendigo brothers was pretty scary!

#3 Jack TV - Grimm - wendigo 

I love this show!  This week, they featured this perky girl who already had a heart attack at the age of 19.  Pretty cute!

#4 Lifestyle Network - What Not to Wear - girl with heart attack

The Amazing Race continues with the hippie boys losing their passports.  

#5 AXN  - Amazing Race 21

This was another scary episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories, my favorite, being that of designer Cynthia Rowley.

#6 Celebrity Ghost Stories - Cynthia Rowley

In this episode, Evan Peters is being entered into the asylum, accused of raping and killing women.

#7 Jack TV - American Horror Story Asylum - Evan Peters

This was a fantastic documentary as it showed man's history.  I saw the part until the Roman empire.  Can't wait to see to the end!

#8 History Channel - The History of Mankind The Story of Us All

This 30 minute show features common people and their encounters with ghosts


#9  Bio - Ghostly Encounters - haunted hotel

This hippie guy brings drugs to Chile after successfully bringing cocaine out of Peru into the US

#10 National Geographic - Locked Up Abroad Chile


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment