Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Remembering My Working Student Days



I had to work while I was in university since the allowance Mama gave me was not enough - and there were also tuition fee worries to be dealt with - so it was a no-brainer that I had to work while studying.  

Well, I became a tutor of Math, English and Physics to many students mainly from the International School of Manila (ISM) and Brent IS.  It felt good since I was earning fine and I was also continuously using my mathematical and English skills. Also, I had to present all these things in a very clear and concise way so that my tutees would understand.

I tutored for almost three years and the only thing that I did not experience was a social life in college.  But anyhow, since I was in a college I did not like, and studying a course I wasn't interested in, that really didn't matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment