Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Fashion Shopping Bag This Week: A Little Bit of 'Oxygen'



I am back to my shopping ways these days, trying to add a few things to my closet once again and taking out some of the older ones.  This week, I visited the Oxygen shop in Trinoma and I encountered some of their stuff on sale!  I immediately scoured the racks and picked 7 shirts to fit. Five of them were in black, one in blue and one in gray.  The color scheme of Oxygen's latest collection is predominantly black and neutral colors - colors you will rarely find in my closet.  I ended up buying only two of the stuff.  I'm an XL size guy and although some of the shirts said they were XL, they did not fit too well. The blue and the gray one were ok but they could not hide my belly, which is crying out to be hid!  I love the two black shirts I bought though.  They're stylishly cut and the cotton is quite soft.  I'm just worried when it becomes really warm because they could really stain with sweat.  But they're black anyway, so it can be hidden. 

They still have some stuff I'd like to buy but I just hope they can fit me perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment