Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Original Score: Hans Zimmer - Inception



My initial vote actually went to The Social Network. I would've also loved to vote for 127 Hours since the score there really helped the movie. However, I think it's the music of Inception that has helped to highlight the tension in the movie. I think Hans Zimmer has done a fantastic job in making the music as breathtaking as the visual effects in the movie. As those buildings crumble and the dreams fold into the other dreams, you can hear it in the music as well - that feeling of dread and destruction cannot be mistaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment