Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Such A Klutz in Handling Compliments!

I'm such a klutz in handling compliments!  Today, our hiphop instructor told me that my belly is not very evident anymore, and I forgot to simply say to him, 'Thank you'.  Remember, next time a person says a compliment, say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!  And I think he really meant it, since the shirt I was wearing was tight to my body and really showed its contours.  Anyway, I'm happy that I'm beginning to look like I'm losing weight even though the weighing scale shows otherwise.  As they say, the bulge of the belly is a good gauge if the exercise and diet regimen is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment