Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

If I Were To Live My Life Again, I Would......


  •   Take the college course I really like.  Most likely, European Languages in UP, Major in French, Minor in Spanish, and then proceed on a Master's degree. I would worry about what work I'd get later, since I've learned now, that things just fall into place anyway/  If you're good at what you do, you'll eventually succeed both career-wise and financially.
  •  Have a boyfriend in college. I only ventured into relationships when I was in my late 20's.  I was really too busy in college, working and studying, that I never found the time to socialize with the guys I was really interested in, and maybe hook up with one of the them.  Also, I was really too poor in my early and mid-20's to even think about having someone in my life!
  • Join a choral group or a dance group in college.  I was just in a tough course that there was really no time to indulge in frivolities like dancing or singing on my free time.  I was also surrounded by so many extremely smart people it was really difficult to see myself as someone else! 
  • Be kinder to my earlier boyfriends. I was so full of myself when I was younger - arrogant, a bit self-centered, and always trying to play the field, I forgot that I had some of the nicest and cutest boyfriends when I was younger....Looking back, I think I was really mean to them, when they were really nice and kind to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment